Pure Real Estate Services Ltd

S - Skip to Page Content

Page Head

Commercial Energy Performance Certificates

To comply with the energy performance of Buildings Regulations 2007, commercial buildings over 50 sq m that are internally heated or cooled must require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) when sold, let or built. It is an offence to market a property without an EPC.

Proposed changes on 6 April 2012 will make Investment and Letting Agents responsible for EPC's, which must be attached to marketing particulars. Our team are qualified EPC Assessor's.

Contact us for further details
Energy Certificates

Display Energy Performance Certificates (DEC's)

Mandatory DEC's

Public buildings, which have an internal area of over 1000 sqm and occupied by public authorities or organisations offering services to people must display an energy performance Certificate (DEC) in a position clearly visible.

This certificate must be renewed annually. Our team are qualified DEC Assessor's.

Contact us for further details

Voluntary DEC's

Although (DEC's) are mandatory a large proportion of our clients who own and occupy non-public buildings have asked us to carry out Voluntary (DEC's).

These are not registered however the recommendation report and data collected has been invaluable in reducing energy output and costs for our clients. See Energy Audits for more information

Contact us for further details